St. Mary’s Basilica Society of St. Vincent de Paul Conference (SVdP) is dedicated to feeding, clothing, housing and healing individuals and families in our community who have no where else to turn for help. As important, SVdP provides meaningful opportunities for volunteers to serve their neighbors in need with love and compassion. SVdP has been serving our community since 1946. Programs include:
• Services for the homeless.
• Medical and dental care for the working poor.
• Charity dining rooms that serve thousands each day.
• Food boxes for hungry families.
• Thrift stores throughout the region.
• A bridge housing shelter.
• General assistance for individuals in need.
We provide help for people’s physical, mental, and spiritual needs. By doing this with care and respect, we show others that they matter and are children of God.